We proudly serve residents of Dallas and Collin County in outstanding traffic violations!
Even the smallest traffic violations can result in a warrant if you fail to take care of your ticket or comply with court orders. There are two types of outstanding warrants:
- Alias Warrant: This is the type of warrant one gets if they fail to respond to their ticket. When that happens, the ticket expires and an alias warrant has been made in your name. Procedurally, you still have the right to appear in court. The Naidoo Law Firm can post bond on this warrant, remove the warrant, set a new court date, and even represent you and finish up your case.
- Capias Warrant: If you already had your hearing or gone to court on this ticket, but failed to comply with the orders and payment agreed to, then a capias warrant has been issued for you. You have two options: pay the fine or go to jail. We can lift the warrant and help you make the right decision.
We also handle tickets right when you get them that include but are not limited to:
- Public Intoxication
- Drug Paraphernalia tickets
- Speeding Tickets
- Driving without a license (No DL)
- Driving while license suspended (DWLS)
- Running a red light or stop sign (DTCD)
- Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (FMFR)
- No Insurance/No registration or expired registration (MVR)
- No inspection or expired inspection (MVI)
- Reckless driving
- Failure to appear (FTA)
- Violation of promise to appear (VPTA)
- Failure to signal
- Failure to maintain a single lane